An existing ancient monument with a permit to be converted into a 12-room boutique hotel with F&B facilities is available for sale near Finikoudes, Larnaca.
Estimated enclosed area: 610 sq.m
-Rooms: 270 sq.m
-Restaurant and Spa: 100 sq. m
-Other 240 sq.m
Plot area 334 sq.m
Due to its favourable location in terms of clusters of activity and very close proximity to the Finikoudes beach the F&B facilities will be also available to nonresidence
The key Location fundamentals are:
• Enjoys part sea-view
• Within walking distance (less than 50m) to the beach and Finikoudes
• Concentration economies as other hotels and F&B are adjacent
• In Laiki Gitounia of Larnaca the area has clients passing by from the morning (breakfast, brunch
lunch) until late(dinner, drinks, after-parties and after midnight snacks).
• In close proximity to the Old Market of Larnaca which is currently developed and regenerated.
• In close proximity to Multistory parkings
Larnaka is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and has plenty of historical sightseeing to offer, with its picturesque coastline, marina and Palm Tree Promenade. It also boasts many of the most appealing beaches in Cyprus. Its central location means that all popular areas of Cyprus are within easy reach: Nicosia, the country's capital, is less than 60km away and Limassol and Paphos are approx 65km and 120km distance respectively.