Luxury one bedroom, fully furnished, apartment for rent on the sought after Larnaca Dhekelia road.
The apartment features:
- Luxurious design and superb workmanship
- Large open-plan kitchen/living area with fitted imported Italian units, granite worktops and French doors leading to the communa gardens and swimming pool area
- Spacious one bedroom with Italian fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Private parking for residents
- Parking spaces for visitors
- Modern fitted wardrobes
- Large communal swimming pool, jacuzzi and lagoons
- Beautiful landscaped communal garden area
- 600 metres from the most attractive beach in Larnaca
Cyprus living really doesn’t get any better than at Troy Legends. Thanks to modern features combined with traditional Cypriot design, these homes offer a unique living environment. Set within beautiful landscaped gardens and overlooking the stunning communal pool and lagoon, the development is situated in the most sought-after region of Larnaca District.
Comprising one double bedroom, a spacious open-plan kitchen and living area, family bathroom, large verandas and gardens and parking, the home also features air conditioning/heating units throughout, solar heating and double glazing. Additional touches of luxury include imported Italian internal doors with the front door made of iroko wood.
Located just 10 minutes from Larnaca city centre, the Larnaca-Dhekelia Road is the most sought-after area of Larnaca District, thanks to its stunning beach and sporting facilities such as water sports, gyms and indoor swimming pools. The area is also home to numerous restaurants, bars and cafes, exclusive shops and boutiques as well as a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and bakeries.
Larnaca is an attractive and quiet city which is the same all year round unlike many other areas of Cyprus, which tend to be very busy during the summer months and extremely quiet during the winter. Larnaca boasts many of the most appealing beaches in Cyprus and its famous Palm Tree Promenade and marina ensure a picturesque coastline. Its central location means that other cities and popular areas of Cyprus are within easy reach – Nicosia, the country’s capital, is less than 60km away, and Limassol and Paphos are approx 65km and 120km distance.